You’ve got video in your camera, some on YouTube and some on your computer. How do you get it all to us? Fortunately, there are several options!
- Email – Email is the easiest way to send something. Just attach it and send, right? Well, your video files are probably too big to send the standard way. Some email programs will let you send large files, not as an attachment, but as a link that the recipient can then download. Apple mail lets you use Mail Drop. Gmail will also let you send large video files using Google Drive.
- Dropbox – If you have a Dropbox account, you can upload your video files and then share the folder or link to the individual files. You can sign up for a free Dropbox account which will give you 5gbs of space.
- Filemail – Filemail allows you up to 30gb of space on their free plan which should be able to accommodate all of your videos. Keep in mind that their free plan only allows
- Upload to our servers – once you place your order, contact us and we’ll create a unique page just for you with instructions on uploading video files to our server. Once they’re uploaded, let us know and we can access them. Uploaded files are stored for 24 hours and then deleted.
- Snail mail – If you aren’t comfortable uploading or emailing your files, you can copy them to an SD card or thumb drive and mail them to us. You’ll need to include a self addressed stamped envelope if you want them returned.